those fabulous jugs in front of my buddies did give me kind of thrill. I knew the guys would go nuts if something like that happened. And the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. I knew it would give her a thrill to show off her tits like that and I’d been bragging for a long time how great they were to my buddies. Hmmm.
About a week later, we had another game at the park and we won by a couple of points. Afterward, since it was Al’s birthday, we went to his house to celebrate. Joy went with us, of course and Al made a pitcher of “Zombies” for everybody. It wasn’t long before we were all feeling pretty good, especially Joy, who never drinks much. Somehow she had managed to down two of those damn things and was fairly plastered. You can always tell when my wife is drunk, she gets this “fuck me” look in her eyes that drives guys nuts.
sta special events tis bradias o manixesto tha xorepsi erotiko tagko me ton tsagar kai o mpouxesas tha kanei pathiasmeno erota ipo ta blemata olon me tin mantona
13 σχόλια:
eksw oi roufianoi kai oi ntabatzides apo ta blogz
skasmos
“Do they act like that with every girl?” she asked, trying not to be too curious.
“No,” I said. “They just go nuts over your boobs. They’re always asking what they’re like and stuff.”
“Really?” she said, her hand quickening on my cock.
“Why?” I asked.
She blushed and hid her face against my chest. “I have this fantasy sometimes …”
“Tell me.”
“I go to the game and then afterwards, you guys take me someplace and I get drunk
those fabulous jugs in front of my buddies did give me kind of thrill. I knew the guys would go nuts if something like that happened. And the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. I knew it would give her a thrill to show off her tits like that and I’d been bragging for a long time how great they were to my buddies. Hmmm.
About a week later, we had another game at the park and we won by a couple of points. Afterward, since it was Al’s birthday, we went to his house to celebrate. Joy went with us, of course and Al made a pitcher of “Zombies” for everybody. It wasn’t long before we were all feeling pretty good, especially Joy, who never drinks much. Somehow she had managed to down two of those damn things and was fairly plastered. You can always tell when my wife is drunk, she gets this “fuck me” look in her eyes that drives guys nuts.
We were still wearing our shorts and t-shirts
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
loipon epidi kati egine
sto parti tis glifo tha einai oles oi megales prosopikotites ton blogz
sta special events tis bradias o manixesto tha xorepsi erotiko tagko me ton tsagar kai o mpouxesas tha kanei pathiasmeno erota ipo ta blemata olon me tin mantona
mi ta epalanambanoume sinexeia
den kanei
a ksexasa, i renton tha einai stin eisodo kai tha zitaei tis taytotites aytwn pou tha mpainoun
mpoxaxaxaxaaaxaaa
Δημοσίευση σχολίου