i know but it is a sad thought, isn't it?
i dont know why but lately i seem to be incapable of any other kind of thought ... ;)
:-)take care of yourself
i ll do my best ;)
I disagree. I'm sure there are people like me, who adore the man they are in love with, much more than the lust they have about him.
i m sure there are kostas
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
6 σχόλια:
i know but it is a sad thought, isn't it?
i dont know why but lately i seem to be incapable of any other kind of thought ... ;)
:-)
take care of yourself
i ll do my best ;)
I disagree. I'm sure there are people like me, who adore the man they are in love with, much more than the lust they have about him.
i m sure there are kostas
Δημοσίευση σχολίου