After that Lane and I headed back into the city to meet up with Kevin who was stuck working at Nel’s since Brian was still out of town and never got his shift covered to drink with him and chill out before checking out the new Lizard Lounge
After taking in our fill we headed off to see how the rebirth of Lizard Lounge is doing and was pleasantly surprised
The new local is cute, hosted at
The thing I loved the most was the music, DC Kostas (thank you Father Time for the correct spelling!) is an amazing DJ and always spun amazing beats at LL before they closed and now again after they’ve reopened.
We drank…more…more…and more and proceeded to the dance floor where our shirts came off for a hot minute before I realized how slutty we must have looked and corrected the error
All in all I’m glad LL is back, it was always the best party during the week to just chillaxe with friends, take in the scene, and meet hot men from all over while listening to amazing music from DJ Kostas
For whatever reason LL always had an abundance of hot men from out of town
[...]
http://tuffiesrant.blogspot
...
1 σχόλιο:
Έχει και σεξ το στόρι;
Δημοσίευση σχολίου