Παρασκευή, Φεβρουαρίου 03, 2006

από το Grifters μια από τις αγαπημένες μου ταινίες



Doctor: Miss Dillon, I'm sorry about our little disagreement on the phone. And I'm really sorry about your son. Well, it's hard to believe that such a strapping young man is your son.
Lilly Dillon: Never mind that, just take care of him.
Doctor: He's had, he's had an internal hemorrhage. He's bleeding to death.
Lilly Dillon: Well, make it stop!
Doctor: His blood pressure's under a hundred. I don't think he's going to make it to the hospital.

Lilly Dillon: You know who I work for.
Doctor: There's just so much I can do.
Lilly Dillon: My son is going to be all right. If not, I'll have you killed.

5 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

i love, love the movie.

Roman είπε...

όντως καταπληκτική ταινία - δεν έχω δοκιμάσει το κόλπο με τα πορτοκάλια και την πετσέτα αλλά οι υπεύθυνοι του blogger με προκαλούν!

dgalanis είπε...

kostas i adore this movie

πάνο έπεσα προχθές πάνω της στο videoclub ... και θυμήθηκα πόσο συγκλονιστική ήταν και την ξαναείδα και δεν έχει παλιώσει καθόλου

roman η σκηνή με τα πορτοκάλια είναι μια από τις πιο βίαιες σκηνές στον κινηματογράφο χωρίς σχεδόν να δείχνει καθόλου βία

Ανώνυμος είπε...

and angelika houston was born to play that part.
i don't think that she will ever top that role but that's ok. her place in movie history is already reserved.
something like faye danaway in "chinatown" or mia farrow in "rosemary's baby".

dgalanis είπε...

xctly