IR not dead, and actually getting faster NTT DoCoMo, along with Sharp and Waseda University, have developed a new infrared standard that ... SHARE THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER - Get the Guide to Laughing at LOVE, SEX or FAMILY. Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.
I have recently created a coin stamp site/blog. It pretty much covers coin stamp related stuff.
4 σχόλια:
---μου λείπετε όλοι---
...και σε μας λείπεις πολύ!
IR not dead, and actually getting faster
NTT DoCoMo, along with Sharp and Waseda University, have developed a new infrared standard that ... SHARE THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER - Get the Guide to Laughing at LOVE, SEX or FAMILY.
Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.
I have recently created a coin stamp
site/blog. It pretty much covers coin stamp related stuff.
Stop by and check it out if you have time.
Ακόμα καλύτερα, θα βγάλεις κι άλλες φωτογραφίες. Καλά να περάσεις και προσοχή στην επιστροφή!
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
Δημοσίευση σχολίου